We are looking for a Front End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 2 years of experience as an Frontend developer or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Familiarity with TailwindCSS.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.