The ideal candidate will expand the company's brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content. The candidate will create and implement the marketing strategies by market research and analyzing the offline and online trends.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM and marketing database.
- Work on Google AdWords, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), PPC Campaigns, CPC and Re-marketing, Display Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Utilize SEO Tools.
- Generate marketing and sales reports and analyze them on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Bachelor's degree
- Good Communication Skills. (Verbal and Written)
- Good at MS Excel, power-point, and word.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in GoogleAds/PPC/SEO
- Committed, Ambitious, & Self Motivated